Monday, March 13, 2017

Personal Reflection



                The internet has a huge effect on my everyday life due to the fact that I already do some online marketing for some bowling companies across the United States. In addition to my marketing work I do these college courses that take me online every night it seems like with a few breaks here and there. In most cases the internet is the gateway to so many things. I am currently a Amazon Prime member which gets me free 2 day shipping one almost everything I buy however I am not in full swing yet even though my wife is an experience Amazon shopper. I will also go online to research products that I will eventually buy in person at a store like Home Depot or Wal-Mart just to make sure I chose the appropriate product for me.


                I would say that my wife and I together would buy more online then we do in the brick and mortar stores just because we like taking advantage of the free shipping and with the Prime access there are many products that are even cheaper. Amazon also has added on items which makes them dirt cheap when you are already buying a few products.

No comments: