Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bowling Summer Boot Camp

In preparation for the next round of tournaments i have embarked on a " BOOT CAMP" mentality for my training for the next few summer months. Everything from eating better to workouts will be in a more "Boot Camp" mode. I will post updates as to progress and if you want to join in as well i will post the workouts and some of the recipies for mealplans that i like and think those out there would like as well. Here is week 1 work out this one is a killer to start. I will be finishing up winter leagues this Thursday and i have started this workout twice a week until my body catches up ( I am 51 ) and you have to be careful not to injure yourself with the added exercise. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them here.

For my mealplans i am cutting down on sugars and changing the bad carbs to more good carbs such as rice and pasta. Adding more fruit and better protien sources such as chicken and fish, It is amazing how much food has to be eaten in a day eating in this manner but with some organization it is manageabe.

No comments: